Making a Will is not as difficult as you may think. It may seem like a daunting task, but Accord can help you make your Will- every step of the way.
Most people want to discuss their requirements personally, face to face, with a specialist who can give their advice on the options available. Unlike many solicitors’ practices, we come to visit you in your own home at no additional cost, at a time to suit you. Meet with one of our friendly consultants, who will talk you through the various options available to you once you decide to make a Will.
Our home visits are offered under no obligation to yourself, and we charge no initial fee; we only charge for our services following the consultation, and there are never any hidden costs.
What do I get?
- A home visit by one of our legal consultants
- Advice tailored to your needs
- A high quality, tamper-proof Will prepared by a legal professional
- A thorough explanation of all texts
- Guidance as to how to sign and witness your Will
- Free telephone helpline
- Option for supervised execution of your Will
Our charges vary according to the method of instruction and the type of Will you require. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for a free quotation upon your consultation, with no hidden costs or unexpected charges.